Job Number: 20017439
Location: El Paso, TX
Date Posted: 7-22-2017
Job Title: Senior Global Trade Analyst
What Global Trade Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Global Trade Operations is responsible for facilitating compliant and effective international shipments on behalf of the business unit.
What is expected of you for success in your role
· Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
· Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
· Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
· Applies judgment within defined parameters
· Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
· Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Accountabilities in this role
· Apply robust global trade knowledge to help Cardinal Health business units comply with U.S. customs regulations and other government agencies’ (e.g. FDA etc) regulations for international shipments.
· Classify products per Harmonized Tariff Schedule.
· Set up systems to allow GT coordinators to file entries to the Customs and other government agencies in an automated and efficient way. Continuously looking for opportunities to improve efficiencies.
· Conduct monthly audit to ensure filings to the Customs and FDA are compliant.
· Participate in various business unit projects, e.g. global sourcing product launch, expand Cardinal products in a global market etc.
· Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
· 2+ years’ experience in related field, preferred
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, your internet browser must be Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, FireFox, Safari or Chrome. If your current browser is Internet Explorer 8 or below, please upgrade your browser before applying