Job Number: 20014544
Location: Brentwood, TN
Date Posted: 7-22-2017
Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, developers, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology in order to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
naviHealth is looking to hire a .NET developer who has experience with Microsoft .NET(C# and ASP.NET) along with T-SQL and SQL Server stored procedures. The ideal candidate must have experience in developing and deploying n-tier web applications. The ideal candidate must also be skilled in ASP.NET, C#, and SQL databases. Healthcare experience a huge plus. Must be a team-player with positive, can-do attitude capable of working on innovative applications.
What you will be accountable for….
• Leverage technology to develop technical solutions to complex problems
• Design, code, test, and debug software according to provided requirements
• Provide support to junior members of the development team
• Follow all department standards and methodologies
• Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, management, and internal customers
• Drive innovation by bringing new ideas and approaches to the team
• Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
What you will need to be successful in this role….
• Experience delivering software products at an enterprise scale
• 5+ years of C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or experience in lieu of degree
• Web services (REST, JSON)
• Web application Framework
• Healthcare knowledge
• Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Keen attention to detail
• ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Bootstrap CSS Framework
• Mobile application development
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
Our first priority is those we serve.
We care about each other.
We serve our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, your internet browser must be Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, FireFox, Safari or Chrome. If your current browser is Internet Explorer 8 or below, please upgrade your browser before applying