Job Number: 20014403
Location: Dublin, OH
Date Posted: 7-22-2017
Job Title: Senior Analyst - Supply Chain Execution, QRA and Serialization (P-Mod)
What Strategic Planning/ Execution contributes to Cardinal Health
Strategic Planning/Execution is responsible for developing and supporting the realization of strategic plans and management agendas
Stewards and defines the QRA and Serialization requirements for assigned supply chain execution processes to include inbound, outbound, and inventory management
• Defines and documents reporting requirements
• Identifies, documents, and implements information capture strategy to support advanced analytics efforts
• Support the development of the global design for sub-process area (e.g. Outbound, Inbound, Inventory Control, etc.…)
• Assist in the identification of key Integration considerations / concerns and escalate team leads and integration team
• Participate in change impact assessment for respective sub-process area
• Engage in business readiness and stakeholder management activities.
• Document Business Process Procedures and SOPs for the global solution
• Define and document test scenarios, execute solution testing (Integration Test) activities
• Participate and support end user training activities
• Responsible for cutover activities and hyper-care support
• Identify and escalate key project risks
• Participate in process team meetings at regular cadence
What is expected of you and others at this level?
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, your internet browser must be Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, FireFox, Safari or Chrome. If your current browser is Internet Explorer 8 or below, please upgrade your browser before applying