naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, developers, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology in order to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
naviHealth is seeking an experienced, senior-level healthcare analyst, to support all analytical needs with respect a portfolio of client relationships. While this Team is highly collaborative, this is an extremely analytical, individual-contributor role requiring rich healthcare experience, critical thinking skills, independence, leadership, strategic mindset, attention to detail, and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be accountable for….
- Research, analyze, present high quality results, and recommend intelligent solutions to solve problems and address business challenges by applying a knowledge of data analysis, critical-thinking skills, and healthcare experience/expertise.
- Structure analytical results in an organized, visual manner to tell a meaningful, actionable story.
- Write SQL queries, create end-user reports, and apply varying analytical techniques to solve specific business problems.
- Perform data scrubbing, trouble-shooting, quality checking, and usability analysis to identify anomalies, which need to be addressed prior to delivery of analytic results.
- Develop, implement and revise detail claims analysis. Interpret business rules, apply via code, and automate solutions where practical to do so.
- Establish trusting professional relationships with internal senior business customers. Maintain alignment of expectations and priorities in autonomous fashion.
- Subject matter expert (SME); able to demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge.
- Assists team leadership with team oversight, the establishment of process consistency, execution of quality assurance, and overall delivery of exceptional business value.
- Supports team leadership by periodically representing analytics team in executive-level client-facing engagements.
What you will need to be successful in this role….
- 3+ years of experience or proven subject matter expert working as an analyst, preferably in the health care industry, particularly with administrative healthcare claims and provider data preferred.
- Expert level knowledge working with Medicare and Commercial paid claims data sets. Other applicable data sets include Census and Member Eligibility data sets.
- Expert level knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) required. Ability to learn/adapt to new analytic toolsets is a must.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance and security requirements as it relates to healthcare data.
- Experience in data mining, statistical analysis, and data transformation/manipulation.
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases.
- Expertise in MS Excel, with proficiency using formulas, PivotTables, linked worksheets, graphing and other reporting and presentation features.
- Advanced analytic skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data through complex analysis.
- Ability to tell a succinct, meaningful, and actionable story with data using visualization and other techniques.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer skills, strong leadership qualities, organization and project management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in both technology and business environments.
- Ability to analyze data, and apply investigative skills in resolving issues.
- Ability to produce clear, written operational instructions and supporting documentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and functional problems.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
NaviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
We do right by those we serve; patients, partners, and customers.
We treat each other with trust and respect.
We like simple.
We embrace innovation and we’re not afraid to fail.
We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
We make meaningful contributions to our communities.
NaviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.