Job Number: 20015346
Date Posted: 4-27-2017
Job Title: Scientist III, Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control
What Scientific Consulting contributes to Cardinal Health
Scientific Consulting is responsible for Pharmaceutics, Chemistry, Microbiology and other Biotechnology and Life-science related disciplines performing basic and applied research to provide innovative solutions for internal and customer funded projects.
Accountabilities in this role
• Manages assembly of regulatory information for submission
• Adheres to the client’s defined submission preparation timelines
• Searches document and change management databases for historical
data/information that need to be captured in the updated regulatory submission.
• Using the client’s templates for dossier sections, author CMC sections for routine
submissions (e.g., clinical trial amendments, Type I variations, IND/NDA/BLA
annual reports, CMC renewals), including adding technical data and descriptive text
• Collaborate with Data Verification Specialist to have submission content verified
• Liaise with Senior Submission Preparation resource to have work product reviewed
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 2 years related experience
• Foundation in general scientific practice and in the principles and concepts of a discipline (e.g., chemistry, pharmaceutical science, pharmacy, biology, microbiology etc.)
• Sound knowledge of several aspects of regulatory principles, practices and concepts applicable to preparing regulatory submissions
• Rudimentary understanding of drug development or manufacturing/improvement processes
• Understands regulatory merits for scientific/technological development or manufacturing activities
What is expected of you and others at this level
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, your internet browser must be Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, FireFox, Safari or Chrome. If your current browser is Internet Explorer 8 or below, please upgrade your browser before applying