naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
The naviHealth Manager of Client Analytics leads client-facing analytics, leveraging data to identify areas of opportunity and together with systems such as hospitals, health systems, post-acute care providers and develops strategies that address operational challenges. This individual is responsible for developing a strategy for how client-facing teams will use data to drive the customer conversation.
What you will be accountable for…
- Create a strategy for leveraging data to change customer operations and drive improvements
- Working with the customer at the outset of their relationship, develop mutually agreed upon goals and objectives for naviHealth solutions
- Ensure that clients are receiving accurate, actionable, and insightful data that can be used to improve outcomes
- Develop strong relationships with key client and internal stakeholders to discuss the data and determine potential strategies to address challenges identified by the analytical insights
- Collaborate with account management and clinical advisory teams to deliver insightful analytics to existing clients pertaining to their performance data and outcomes metrics
- Lead efforts to provide internal client team with the necessary tools to drive client successes
- Highlight client success stories observed through the data that will fuel our commercial development efforts
- Utilize data and client interactions to identify market opportunities, potential product enhancements, and upsell opportunities
- Represent yourself as a positive ambassador of naviHealth within the healthcare industry
- Support pre-sales, sales, and marketing activities by providing client outcomes related data
- Create and deliver executive-level presentations that yield key insights from our client base
- Participate in the development of white papers, articles, and presentations as needed
What you will need to be successful…
- Bachelor degree or above qualification preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of directly related experience in Client or Business Analytics position(s)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data in a manner that displays depth of understanding and identify key metrics to drive client success
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite mandatory, and experience with Data & Analytics software (i.e. SQL, Tableau) preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail and relationship building skills
- Understanding of workflow and the interaction between hospital clients and the software, and how data is captured within the workflow
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and that of the company
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, especially in terms of presenting data in a way that is clear, concise, and easy to digest
- Self-driven and effective in an unstructured environment
- Outstanding ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; ability to communicate with customers, associates, and management; solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; able to work effectively across functional groups
- Strong business planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Excellent ability to gather and analyze report requirements;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Works well cross-functionally
- Ability to travel up to 40%
The nice to haves…
- Proven knowledge of and experience with working with patient-centric healthcare data
- Experience with IT project management would be an asset;
- Experience with problem, Change Management
- Proven ability to present data to senior level executives in an effort to spur performance improvement efforts
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.