Why Is this Role Critical?
The General Manager is a senior leader of a market who has responsibility for the delivery of services to a specific market and/or client to achieve successful clinical and financial outcomes. The General Manager will analyze data, identify trends, determine root cause issues, develop work plans, organize cross-functional teams and develop quality output for internal and external constituents in order to achieve market goals. Strong performance in this role could lead to continued growth and responsibility .
What you will be accountable for:
- The General Manager is ultimately accountable for the overall financial, operational and quality performance for the care management delivery for a given market
- Providing leadership and direction for all market-level care management staff to ensure maximum colleague engagement and productivity through direct oversight of the Senior Clinical Manager and/or Clinical Team Manager (manager responsible for the clinical team).
- Builds relationships with client organizations and provides high service ethic through both direct actions and oversight of the Network Manager activities. (manager responsible for all provider relationships)
- Development and execution of key strategic initiatives within a market. These initiatives will include quality, cost and service metrics, assisting clients with product and service expansion
- Delivers successful financial performance in collaboration with the Senior / Regional VP of Operations, COO, CMO, CFO I through management and development of operational metrics, budgets and the clinical program delivery.
- Fosters and develops the naviHealth culture among staff and physicians promoting an atmosphere of engagement, trust and open dialogue
- Develops the skills of the local care management team in order to build talent in the organization and ensure that they have the tools and skill sets to execute their operating plans
- Ensures strict compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies, procedures and processes
- Interfaces and holds accountable functions delivered to the market/contract through shared services.
What you will need to be successful:
- Leadership experience in a clinical operations environment and management of a significant P&L.
- Strong focus on culture and employee engagement
- History of building and implementing service models that add value to physician practices.
- Proven ability to interact with and influence clients at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial mindset geared toward the creation, execution and continuous improvement of a new function from the ground up.
- Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view old problems with a fresh perspective.
- Ability to attract, manage and develop staff of superlative quality
- Excellent written, computer, and oral communication skills.
- 7 years+ of management experience within clinical operations. MBA preferred
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
- Our first priority is those we serve.
- We care about each other.
- We serve our communities.
- We embrace innovation.
- We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.