Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS) is a rapidly growing platform that enables hospitals and medical device manufacturers to efficiently manage the inventory and usage of medical devices and implantables throughout the supply chain, all the way to the point of use. CIMS leverages advanced technologies such as RFID, NFC, and mobile, as well as a cloud-based advanced analytics platform. Our innovative solutions are deployed in over 20 time zones and growing monthly. We are looking for high energy, customer focused team members to be part of this remarkable team.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams including Operations, Customer Service, and Software Engineering during deployment process as well as identify opportunities post go-live for improved analytics and enhancements to further differentiate our solutions.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting to and interacting with customers on a regular basis including facilitation of meetings.
- Possess strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to operate independently with limited direct supervision, while also comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Capable of adapting to change and able to successfully perform in an evolving environment
- Results oriented, ensuring we deliver on commitments while also working to continuously improve processes.
- Support project management and implementation.
- Strong listening and problem solving skills and ability to develop plans to improve process efficiency.
- Ability to learn and understand technical details and act as a subject matter expect for hospital supply chain.
- Able to travel, work with customers during project planning, implementation and on-site issue resolution (If located in Rochester 25% of time, if commuting to Rochester 90%).
- Possess strong people skills with a real sense of cultural sensitivity.
- BS or similar
Trusted Advisement is responsible for providing technical and professional expertise during the sales process, which may directly influence the following: the crafting of the sales proposal, the operational requirements or risk, the customer's willingness to buy Cardinal Health's solution (Why Cardinal Health?), the timing (Why Now?), or the customer's satisfaction, and contract negotiations.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 10 years work experience
- Minimum 5 years working with large, complex organization (preferably in healthcare)
- Minimum 5 years working/leading large scale, complex integrations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to all levels of an organization
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Customer service, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Experience in change management or Lean Six Sigma background preferred
- Experience implementing large scale solutions
- Experience working in large organizations (ie. hospital integrated delivery networks or enterprises)
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.