naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
As a senior member of the Product team, you’ll have a critical role in driving product strategy, developing our roadmap, and engaging stakeholders and clients while mentoring talent within the organization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about turning data into actionable information that drives good business decisions and improved clinical outcomes.
As a leader within naviHealth, you will champion and foster a collaborative corporate culture by bringing a valuable combination of startup-like resourcefulness, product management expertise, and strategic thinking to the growing organization.
What you will be accountable for..
Candidates should have a history of success in growing new and existing product lines, experience building and managing a team of product managers, knowledge of data management best practices, a solid understanding of Agile development, and a proven ability to navigate and influence across functions. Our team members thrive in an open, fast-paced growth environment that spans not only from high-level strategy to deep execution details but also crosses geographic locations.
Strategy & Execution
- Define and drive reporting and analytics solutions to market; understand the business questions our customers need answered
- Work collaboratively with our customers, business partners, engineering team members, and internal stakeholders to create and execute product strategy
- Create and maintain enterprise view of all Reporting & Analytics activity to inform organizational structure
- Build a proactive approach to Reporting & Analytics; develop short and long term strategies to support business priorities
- Develop, deliver, and manage Reporting & Analytics product roadmap(s)
- Align internal and stakeholders on key priorities
- Work closely with Product Managers and engineering to ensure successful release of products that are coordinated with other business and product strategies
- Represent the needs of the customer by defining and prioritizing product requirements; identify the data to capture and work across the Product (and other) teams to ensure we are capturing it; collaborate with UX to offer world-class visualization and easy to use solutions for our customers
- Enhance existing offerings to include higher value capabilities and improved ROI
- Diagnose issues by diving into the weeds with team members and propose innovate solutions
- Understand team capacity and resource allocation to help guide investment decisions
- Lead a team of product managers and UX designers to gather requirements from customers, partners, and internal stakeholders on assigned product areas
- Collaborate across teams to provide transparency into upcoming releases driving both product and organizational readiness for new releases
- Build, manage, and mentor a team of Product Managers and Product Owners located across geographies
- Exhibit and teach Agile best practices
- Act as a cultural leader by working collaboratively and efficiently to drive results
- Bridge office locations by aligning processes and building relationships
- Create a unified, enterprise view of Reporting & Analytics by understanding and influencing cross-functional leadership roles, responsibilities, and priorities
- Become a subject matter expert on care transitions, care coordination, and the post-acute care space
- Align organizational priorities through consistent, clear communication
What you’ll need to be successful in this role..
- 10+ years product management experience and 5+ years experience building and managing product development teams in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience in managing multiple products and/or complex initiatives simultaneously across the entire lifecycle - from initial requirements gathering through product release and rollout
- Outstanding ability to balance development timelines against time to market
- Superior technical acumen and a deep understanding of the Agile development process
- Solid understanding of enterprise product deployment issues on hardware appliance platforms
- Experience navigating complex data issues, proposing options, and finding 80/20 solutions
- Innate ability to analyze situations and come up with effective solutions while keeping process to a minimum
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" and “do what it takes to get things done” entrepreneurial attitude
- Extremely organized with demonstrated ability to establish priorities and achieve results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize and translate at an executive level while also diving into details
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
- Up to 30% travel required
*Relocation assistance available for the ideal candidate*
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.