About Cardinal Health at Home
As part of Cardinal Health, Inc. a global integrated healthcare services and products company, we at Cardinal health at-home are committed to helping people receive disposable medical supplies and durable medical equipment at-home, as well as supporting those who care for them with operational and clinical expertise. We do this through three separate channels: Edgepark Medical Supplies, Independence Medical, and Home Healthcare Solutions. Edgepark works with 1,300+ health plans, including Medicare and Medicaid, to support billing efficiencies, patient compliance, and shipping supplies direct-to-consumer at-home. Independence Medical serves 12,000+ commercial customers (DME & HME) with driving operational expertise and shipping medical supplies on their behalf direct-to-consumer at-home. Home Healthcare Solutions serves homecare and hospice agencies with clinical expertise, supply management, and shipping supplies direct-to-consumer at-home.
What Market Research contributes to Cardinal Health
Market Research is responsible for designing, developing, conducting, analyzing, and presenting market research initiatives to drive and support the strategic objectives of the business through review of market conditions, trends, competition, market share.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing strategies and how customized market research can inform such efforts.
- Understands the various different customers the organization serves and how it impacts different segments uniquely.
- Maintains strong research design skills and the ability to generate and test hypotheses.
- Demonstrates knowledge of secondary and primary research methods and knows when and how to apply qualitative and quantitative efforts.
- Leverages strong project management skills.
- Manages third-party and vendor relationships.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates analytical prowess and uses analysis to enable improved decision-making.
At Cardinal Health At-home, we think of our patients as customers who we have the privilege of supporting. We are looking for a mission-driven customer intelligence/data analyst to help us achieve major positive change in the art and science of healthcare at-home. Do you obsess over the latest developments and disruptions in the healthcare landscape? Do you want to impact patient and customer experience? Do you like predicting the future(s) by assembling the right clues and evidence?
In this role, reporting to Director of Marketing & Customer Experience, you will use your natural curiosity and a desire to discover the answers to key questions via customer data analytics that will help drive/enable strategic business outcomes that will impact the patient and customer experience. You will drive solutions to complex customer problems by converting data into meaningful and actionable insights -- advanced, predictive, and innovative. This role combines a data-driven approach and expertise with an eye for spotting new opportunities to test and experiment.
- Team-up very closely with our marketing, operations, digital, business, on marketing related efforts across customer awareness, on-boarding, retention, and loyalty.
- Own the process of designing and building metrics and KPI to track and monitor marketing efficiency and report data with visualization tools such as Tableau for marketing organization and leadership
- Perform statistical analysis and modeling for marketing efforts such as customer segmentation, branding, acquisition and retention, and cross-sell / up-sell techniques
- Leverage marketing and sales data to help understand customer, market and product information to improve promotion, targeting, and customer relationship management
- Support statistical modeling efforts to understand customer behavior which helps build customer-centric marketing strategy and predict the right point of needs for our products.
- Have a thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context
- Collate data and create models to support decisions based on advanced analytics
- Provide ad-hoc analytics work to help strategic decision making
- Document all research and findings. Build the Cardinal Health At-home institutional knowledge and unlock new opportunity for growth and ways to operate more effectively.
- Seek out problems and experiment with the best approaches to solve them.
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field; Advanced degree strongly preferred
- 5+ year working experience as a data analyst role. Marketing analytics experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle data in large volumes (data manipulation, data cleansing and matching)
- Ability to present and interpret data in a meaningful way.
- Proven experience working with data, producing reports, developing insight and creating models
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Experience with Statistical programming software, BI tools, and marketing platforms
- Strong SQL skills, awareness of data modeling concepts and data architecture
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and work with highly confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Confidence in taking ownership and passion in driving changes in a fast-paced and collaborative working environments
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.