Job Number: 20020554
Location: Dublin, OH
Date Posted: 9-26-2017
Job Title: Advisor, Internal Audit (IT Auditor)
Internal Audit - IT is responsible for conducting IT systems audits of networks, databases, systems, applications and other IT components to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and laws. Evaluates and recommends improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures. Closely aligns with Internal Audit - Finance to provide an integrated understanding of how IT risks impact financial and operational processes.
Accountabilities in this role
• Leads the planning, execution and reporting of multiple audits and works closely with financial teams, operations teams, as well as the risk management team.
• Understands the fundamentals of IT technologies and concepts with a strong understanding of IT infrastructure including network, databases, and the ability to evaluate systems, and security governance.
• Coordinates with IT personnel to understand IT systems management processes, and obtain information required for IT control assessments. Focus areas include, but are not limited to: access, data security, change development and implementation, system support, and system availability.
• Prepares and provides written and verbal communication to management with observations and recommendations for internal control improvements.
• Evaluates IT processes to identify risk areas, mitigating controls, and performs tests of controls to assess the adequacy of the control environment.
• Prioritizes work assignments to staff auditors and supervises, trains, evaluates performance, and provides feedback to staff.
• Works proactively with internal customers to ensure audit recommendations are implemented timely.
• Recommends areas for future audit projects.
What is expected of you and others at this level
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, your internet browser must be Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, FireFox, Safari or Chrome. If your current browser is Internet Explorer 8 or below, please upgrade your browser before applying