Job Number: 20019169
Location: Field, IR
Date Posted: 8-1-2017
Job Title: Sr. Principal Engineer
What is expected of you and others at this level in Customer Service for functional success
· This role will focus heavily on working with external partners as Cardinal Health continues to seek opportunities for growth
· In-region involvement with activities associated with regional new business development (target identification, market evaluations, diligence and integration)
· Interaction with both customers and business partners supporting regional growth requirements
· Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
· May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
· Works on complex projects of large scope
· Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
· Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
· Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
· May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
· Participate in product development core teams interfacing with multiple functions including, R&D, Marketing, Clinical & Regulatory Affairs, Education & Training and Supply Chain among others.
· Become a product expert on specific product lines and work closely with regional commercial and marketing partners across region to ensure product knowledge is effectively transferred to commercial regional groups and field organizations.
· Develop financial models supporting New Product Development Opportunities in region, taking into consideration regional variations & various stages of market maturity. Collaborate with Market Research Group for competitive intelligence and competitive information related to the product portfolio.
· Organize and conduct advisory boards and voice of the customer events to gather key insights to develop new products or enter specific market segments through business development agreements.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, your internet browser must be Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, FireFox, Safari or Chrome. If your current browser is Internet Explorer 8 or below, please upgrade your browser before applying