Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care. As the business behind health care, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient care while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency and improving quality. Cardinal Health is an essential link in the health care supply chain, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products and services to more than 100,000 locations each day and is also the industry-leading direct-to-home medical supplies distributor. The company is a leading manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, the company operates the nation's largest network of radiopharmacies that dispense products to aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Ranked #26 on the Fortune 500, Cardinal Health employs nearly 35,000 people worldwide. More information about the company may be found at www.cardinalhealth.com and @CardinalHealth on Twitter.
We are looking for a talented individual who will join the Inside Sales Team of the company’s newly established Dublin office. The Inside Sales Executive is an office based remote Sales role that is designed to complement Cardinal Health traditional field sales force with a technology enabled, innovative remote selling capability that will enhance accessibility to product and service solutions for our customers and thus improve the overall customer experience.
The Inside Sales Executive is specifically growing & maintaining Patient Recovery sales revenue for specific COT’s and supporting the sales execution in instrumentation in a number of selected accounts. The ideal candidate will be part of the overall Patient Recovery Commercial team in his / her country and works closely with the Field Sales & MarketingTeam and tender organization
The position reports directly to the Inside Sales European Director.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Market & Business Intelligence: Works proactively and in a structured way on Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends.
- Translates the results of his market insights into a clear prioritization of sales action:
- Identify Target Accounts, Opportunities & Customer Priorities
- Build solid Account Plan
- Identify & advance Key Stakeholders, Champions and Decision Makers
- Promotes assigned product portfolio with best practice clinical or non-clinical evaluation, demos and product trainings (remotely using all available technology)
- Leads price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals
- Delivers On-going product servicing by delivering accurate product information and forecasting and active supply chain management
- Conducts Regular Business Reviews with customers
- Ensures repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process & patterns
- Communicates & aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and local Marketing organization of Patient Recovery
- Collaborates tender & contract departments on managing large scale tender and / or contract sales cycle of his accounts:
- Improve tender submission quality by preparing high quality supporting documents
- Support pricing strategy development
- Assist in tender submission
- Maintain an accurate tender data base
- Closely collaborates with Customer Service, Commercial Operations (Pricing) and Finance
- Attends all relevant Sales Meetings & Product Trainings
- Fully utilizes all available sales tool to maximize sales efficiency (SFDC) and completes all required administrative tasks ( call reports and other KPI and metrics reports)
- B.A degree in a business relevant discipline.
- Fluency in English and a second lanauage would.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Ideally 2 – 3 years of remote sales experience in Medical Devices or High Tech environment.
- Optionally field sales experience or customer service experience (?) in the Medical Devices industry
- Understands the business: understands customer priorities, market trends & opportunities
- Analyzes Issues: Strong analythical thinker with a strong ability to think trhough issues in a structured way, develops insights and is able to derive quaklity decisions out of his analysis.
- Collaborates with Others: is a trustworthy individual who is able to build a strong internal & external network of stakehoders remotely and whos is capable of working with a number of internal and external stakeholders on reaching defined business goals.
- Understands the impact on patient & customer: Knows his customers and the patients connected to them, understand their evolving needs and puts the customer & patient at the center of his work focus.
- Generates ideas: Thinks in innovative ways and pursues new ideas that create meaningful innovations & solutions for his customers. Is competent & confident with new technology (systems & programs)
- Sets challenging goals: Demonstrates high standards and tales on responsibility for his actions even in face of resistance, follow up on his committments and drives for results.
- Enables operational excellence: Proactively identifies improvements for personal efficiency and focuses on continuos improvement, has a strong orientation to detail to deliver high quality results.
- Strong negotiation skills & Ability to close deals with customers
- Strong presentation / communication skills over the phone
Occasional travel (max up to 20%) to selected accounts in countryrequired.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.