Accountabilities in this role
- Provide advice and guidance to the EMEA leadership team in support of technical goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement a process to handle pricing integration in a changing environment
- Provide technical leadership to the EMEA tactical team in support of technical goals and objectives
- Establish a metric to provide the ability to gauge the responsiveness of the Integration objectives
- Develop transition plans for all build activities to run groups as each individual objective is placed in service
- Provide the communication link between the CAH EIT function and the LSP
- Take responsibility for ensuring that IT change is well understood
- Be the touchpoint for stakeholders on technical aspects of projects
- Take responsibility for ensuring documentation for all pricing related integration topics are well understood
- Work with the Shared Service organizations for interfaces, workflows, requirements, and technical support
This role will report to the Cordis Manager It Integration
The role will be predominantly based in Europe and will require extensive travel throughout EMEA.
Prefer this role to be a local resident of Europe.
Timing and Duration
The role will be for an initial duration of 12 months, starting ASAP.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 12+ years of experience in related field
- Demonstrated ability to provide successful delivery and/or support of technology solutions
- Strong team relationship and trust building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Must be able to present and communicate technical concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated thought leader, idea generator, and problem solver
- Experienced working in mission-critical environments
Function: Information Technology Function
Information Technology is responsible for the effective development, delivery and operation of computing and information services. Anticipates, plans and delivers IT solutions and strategy which enable business value.
Family: Software Engineering
Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
Track/Level: P4 – Individual Contributor role
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assists in the development of functional strategy
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with internal and/or external leaders, including senior management
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
- Understand and able to clearly articulate the business strategy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.