Job Number: 20018858
Location: Mississauga, ON
Date Posted: 8-16-2017
Job Title: Regional Inventory Analyst
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Regional Inventory Analyst to join our Supply Chain team in our Mississauga location.
The Regional Inventory Analyst is a critical role in ensuring our western customers are provided the best in class service. The incumbent will be required to lead customer supply chain meetings and be the point person for all western customer supply chain challenges. The individual will be responsible for working with Demand Planning, Supply Chain, Sales, Customer Care and other internal Departments to maximize service level performance while optimizing inventory investment. The individual will proactively review daily, weekly and monthly reports including DIOH, backorder reports and customer demand activity to identify demand patterns and recommend changes to item service class, forecast, lead times, safety stock levels and the repositioning of inventory within the supply chain for optimal performance.
• 3-5 years of Supply Chain experience;
• College/University education in Business/Supply Chain Management;
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence internal and external customers to get results;
• Analytical skills backed by high proficiency in dealing with data – including Microsoft Excel and Access.
• Strong analytical skills and proven ability to analyze data trends with the use of reporting tools (ex. Excel, Access) and initiate action from findings.
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment as well as individually.
• Strong orgainzational skills, comfortable with multi-tasking, and project management ability.
Cardinal Health Canada is committed to employment equity and encourages applications
from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, your internet browser must be Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, FireFox, Safari or Chrome. If your current browser is Internet Explorer 8 or below, please upgrade your browser before applying